Game On will identify the key opportunities and challenges for participants in and providers of sport and recreation through extensive community consultation. The Game On project aims to:
- Provide vision and direction for South Australia’s sport and recreation industry.
- Identify future opportunities for economic growth within the industry.
- Enhance social capital and capability for world class facilities and events.
- Increase stakeholder understanding and engagement with emerging issues.
- Develop a common platform for stakeholder collaboration, strategic and sector planning.
- Better inform government agencies on how sport and recreation can contribute to whole of government objectives.
Note: This initiative is not youth specific but includes youth as a cohort of interest.
Strong Futures Action
2.9 Provide inclusive sport and recreational places for young people
Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing
Outcomes Framework for Children and Young People
Domain: 3. Young South Australians are happy, inspired and engaged
Indicator: 3.3 Children and young people play and participate in recreational activities